Hi, I’m an IT security enthusiast. I work as a Security Engineer in Berlin, while previously I worked as a penetration tester. I like computers, music, tv series and bikes.
- October 2018 - Become a Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- July 2017 - Presented filewatcher for MacAdmins Meeting at the University of Utah
- CVE-2018-20122 - Remote code execution in Fastweb FASTgate router.
- CVE-2018-17172 - Remote code execution in Xerox Altalink printer.
- CVE-2018-7064 - Cross-site scripting (XSS) Reflected in Aruba Instant web interface.
- CVE-2017-17663 - Buffer overflow in thttpd and mini_httpd web server.